How To Make Healthy XMAS COOKIES for little kids
Soft, no added sugar, made only with healthy ingredients, these cookies are perfect for babies and toddlers. Have fun decorating them together or serve as is. Perfect for Christmas time, but also great to enjoy at any time of the year!
Ingredients • Chia seeds • Water • Little Étoile Organic Apple, Banana & Pear pouch • Vanilla extract • Cinnamon • Oats • Plan flour
- Combine ½ tbs chia seeds with 1tbs water and set aside 10 min
- Squeeze one Little Étoile Organic Apple, Banana & Pear pouch.
- Gelled chia seeds into the bowl.
- Add ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- A sprinkle of cinnamon
- Mix together until smooth
- Add 2/3 cup oats
- ¼ cup plan flour, and mix to form a batter.
- Lightly grease cookie cutter on baking paper, then press batter in with a spoon or small spatula.
- Ensuring batter is packed into corners and crevices.
- Gently ease off cookie cutters
- Bake at 160 degree for 20 minutes.
- Lastly, enjoy!