Quick & Healthy Homemade SAVOURY MUFFINS For Kids
We know how much you loved our last recipe! So, here’s another one! This recipe including our Little Etoile Organic Sweet-potato pouch, and some food leftovers! Try it out yourselves and let us know what you think!
Savoury muffins are not only a great way to use leftover meat and veggies, but they are adored by little ones! They are a delicious and healthy finger-food and perfect for lunchboxes.
Ingredients • Chia seeds • Water • Little Étoile Organic Apple, Banana & Pear pouch • Vanilla extract • Cinnamon • Oats • Plan flour
- Combine 1 cup plain flour
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup Christmas leftovers
- 50g melted butter
- ¾ cup milk,
- And 1 egg.
- Squeeze in one Little Étoile Sweet Potato, Pumpkin & Corn pouch.
- Then mix batter thoroughly.
- Lightly grease mini muffin tins and fill with batter.
- Bake at 180 °C for 15 minutes.
- Lastly, enjoy!